Read our comprehensive FBS review below. FBS is regarded as one of the best online brokers out there.
WHAT IS FBS?
Found in 2009, FBS is a respectable forex and CFD brokerage firm with its headquarters located in Belize. This online broker is regulated by the IFSC in Belize and CySEC.
In addition to other trading instruments, FBS is also a broker for forex. At FBS, clients can trade a range of trading instruments, such as Forex, Metals, CFDs, and Stocks.
The FBS broker also offers a variety of trading platforms to its traders, including MetaTrader 4 (MT4), MetaTrader 5 (MT5), and FBS Trader.
FBS is a globally recognised online broker with over 15 000 000 active traders across 190 countries. The broker has some of the best training materials and innovative trading technologies available for both new and professional traders.
FBS is a professional, reliable, trustworthy, and continuously developing broker with a team of skilled professionals standing all the way behind its clients.
Is FBS regulated? FBS is a regulated broker by the International Financial Services Commission and CySEC. Traders are therefore considered safe with FBS and clients can expect to be protected under international laws.
Traders can expect the following benefits when trading with FBS:
- Receive a full FBS deposit bonus
- Useful trading tools
- Frequent trading contests and valuable promotions
- Deposits and withdrawals through whichever method and currency
- 24/7 Client support in multiple language options
The broker offers a variety of different FBS account types, valuable research tools for trading, and educational resources. FBS is a rewarding broker with great perks and a loyalty program on offer.
FBS is perfect for traders that are just starting out with account options that require some of the lowest minimum deposits in the industry.
PROS & CONS
- Free commissions available
- Leverage of up to 1:3000 available for non-EU clients
- FBS has bonuses available to new clients
- A variety of FBS account types available
- Range of educational material available
- Good customer support that is quick to respond
- Wide range of FBS deposit methods available
- Regulated broker
- FBS Demo account available
- ECN accounts available
- MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5 and FBS Trader trading platforms are available
- FBS CopyTrade available
- Swift customer live chat service
- Very fast trade execution
- Low spreads on most FBS trading accounts
- Small variety of trading instruments on offer
- No scalping
- Deposits and withdrawals fees charged, depending on payment method
- High spreads on certain FBS trading accounts
Plus500 Forex Broker Review
FBS TRADING INSTRUMENTS
FBS has a number of trading instruments on offer for its clients, including forex, stocks, metals, and some CFDs.
- FBS Forex – The broker has 38 forex currency pairs on offer to trade, as well as majors, minors, and exotic pairs. Clients will therefore have an opportunity to trade certain instruments that they may not have traded before.
- Stocks – With FBS, traders can choose to trade stocks from 32 different large companies with most recent news. Stock trading at FBS is unfortunately not available for EU traders.
- Metals – At FBS, traders have an opportunity to trade four different metals, including gold, silver, palladium, and platinum.
- CFDs – Apart from trading metal and stock CFDs at FBS, the broker also has other CFDs on offer to trade with. Other CFDs on offer indices and commodities.
FBS TRADING PLATFORMS
The broker uses the well-known and popular MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5 (MT5) trading platforms. A proprietary platform (FBS Trader) is also available that is specifically developed for traders using their smartphones or tablets.
No installation of software is necessary for using the MT4 and MT5 trading platforms and they can be accessed from a web browser on either a desktop or mobile device.
FBS clients can expect the following features of the MetaTrader platforms:
- 41+ trading tools available, including currency pairs, CFD and futures
- All trading platforms can be accessed via using the same login details
- Low spreads
- Expert Advisors (EAs)
- One-click trading function
- Embedded up-to-date news
- Technical analysis trading tools
- 3 different chart types to choose from
- Option to trade in micro-lots
- Hedging positions
- VPS service support
Meta Trader 4
The MT4 trading platform is used by some of the best traders in the world and is one of the most useful platforms available at this time.
The platform performs great on a number of operating systems, such as MAC, Windows, Android, and iOS. As indicated before, no installation of software is necessary and the platform supports automated trading.
Meta Trader 5
The MetaTrader 5 (MT5) trading platform also performs really well on operating systems, such as MAC, Windows, Android, and iOS. This platform is designed to attract non-forex markets.
The FBS Trader trading platform is a powerful and comprehensive app providing traders with direct access to the globe’s most popular trading instruments.
FBS Trader is a powerful trading platform, offering the following features:
- A number of trading instruments on offer with more than 50 currency pairs
- Live statistics with real-time currency rates to track on price charts
- Management of orders and account settings are user-friendly with a smart interface
- A simpler version than the MT4 platform, but just as great
- Clients have instant access to global markets
- More than 100 payment options available for immediate deposits and withdrawals
- 24/7 customer support available with a highly skilled team
- Get detailed order information on contract type, order volume, and current ask/bid price.
- Markets can be accessed 24/7 from iOS or Android devices.
FBS ACCOUNT TYPES
The broker has five different FBS account types to choose from. Each FBS account type has its own distinctive requirements and perks to suit diverse traders. Any FBS account can be converted to an Islamic Swap-free account.
All clients of FBS can open Demo and Islamic Accounts. Furthermore, traders have an opportunity to turn into a VIP client, subject to certain trading conditions.
FBS clients can decide between the following FBS account types, subject to their locations:
FBS Cent Account
The FBS Cent Account is ideal for beginners, since it allows traders to trade with low risk while gaining valuable experience. It also provides traders with the opportunity to make use of all FBS broker strategies and robots, without limitations.
- Minimum deposit of only 1 USD
- Floating spreads start at 1 pip
- No commission charged
- FBS Leverage equal to 1:1000
FBS Micro Account
The FBS Micro Account suits traders that like to calculate exact profits.
- Minimum deposit of only 5 USD
- Fixed spreads start at 3 pips
- No commission charged
- FBS Leverage equal to 1:3000
The Standard Account is suited for traders that have slight more experience with forex trading. The main focus of this account is to increase profits and reducing risk.
- Minimum deposit of only 100 USD
- Floating spread start at 0.5 pips
- No commission charged
- FBS Leverage equal to 1:3000
Zero Spread Account
The Zero Spread Account is suitable for professional and more serious traders.
- Minimum deposit of only 500 USD
- Fixed spreads start at 0 pips
- 20 USD commission charged per lot
- FBS Leverage equal to 1:3000
The ECN Account is suitable for traders that want to make use of the power of ECN technology.
- Minimum deposit of only 1000 USD
- Floating spreads start at -1 pip
- 6 USD commission charged per lot
- FBS Leverage equal to 1:500
HOW TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT
At FBS, a forex trading account can be opened online within a few minutes. Simply follow these easy steps below to open a trading account:
- Select the ‘Open Account’ option on FBS’s webpage.
- You will be directed to a registration page.
- Provide FBS with your email address and full names.
- Accept the Customer Agreement.
- You will receive an option to choose your preferred trading platform.
- Select a currency for your broker account (USD or EUR).
- Choose the leverage.
- You will gain access to the broker’s login details (fbs.com.my login).
- You will be directed to FBS’s client portal area.
- Upload the required documentation to finalise the broker account opening process with FBS.
SOCIAL TRADING, COPY TRADING, AND DEMO ACCOUNTS
FBS Demo Account
FBS has a demo account on offer for all the account types. When registering an account at FBS, you can choose to open a free and unlimited Demo Account where you can practice to trade on the forex market.
A Demo Account at FBS also allows you to test your own trading skills with virtual funds and under real trading conditions.
A maximum total of 1 million USD of virtual funds is made available to FBS traders on the Demo Account. This account is highly recommended for traders that are just starting out who wants to trade without risk.
This broker account is perfect for beginners to learn and develop trading strategies in a risk free environment. Professional traders are also welcome to use the Demo Account in order to test new markets or trading methods.
FBS has two social trading accounts on offer for its clients.
The CopyTrade for Investors account allows clients to automatically copy the trades of expert traders. With this account, you will make a profit whenever an expert makes a profit.
This account is perfect for traders that are just starting out, since it provides an opportunity to trade successfully whilst learning from expert traders.
At FBS, traders can choose between different expert traders for copying trades. Clients can also view their profiles, statistics, success rate, and the number of their copiers.
The CopyTrade for Traders account is for expert traders who wish to assist beginners. With this account, expert traders have the opportunity to help beginners benefit from their trading skills whilst receiving commissions for every trader they help.
COMMISSIONS & FBS FEES
The broker charges its traders from the spread for most account types, however, commissions are charged merely on Zero spread and ECN accounts. Some of the ECN spreads are under the actual market rate.
The broker’s spreads are considered low given their ECN and STP systems. Traders can directly view the commissions on their account dashboard. The broker charges some commissions for withdrawals, but does not charge any fees for deposits.
Leverage allows traders to perform trading orders for amounts considerably higher than their initial deposits in order to earn significant profits.
FBS offers leverage up to 1:3000, which means that you can deposit 10 USD and trade as if you are using 30 000 USD. Traders must always remember to take risk management into account when using leverage.
At FBS, traders can choose what leverage they would like to trade with, ranging from 1:50 up to 1:3000. Leverage, however, varies on different account types.
The broker also provides negative balance protection for its traders. Even though negative balance protection is offered, it is recommended to start with lower leverage restrictions.
WITHDRAWALS AND DEPOSITS
In order to make deposits and withdrawals at FBS, traders should log in to their “FBS Personal Area” and follow the applicable steps in the Finances tab.
FBS clients can choose from a variety of payment options to fund their accounts, such as Stic Pay, Visa, Perfect Money, Neteller, Skrill, and Bitwallet. Irrespective of the type of payment option a trader use, deposits are made instantaneously.
FBS has great customer service, which is offered by email, phone, and 24/7 live chat. Customer support is also available on social media channels, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
The helpdesk of FBS operates 24/7 and the broker’s customer support staff is considered to be educated and attentive.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
The parent company of FBS is regulated by the IFSC in Belize and its European subsidiary holds a licence from CySec.
Both IFSC and CySec have comparable protections that are provided to the clients of FBS, including capital reserves, segregated accounts, and a client compensation fund.
FBS offers a free Cashback service that can make its clients’ income grow by placing one tick in their personal area. The Cashback service at FBS allows traders to automatically receive up to $15 per lot.
By activating the service in your FBS personal area, it can be used for an unlimited time. Possible profits are also uncapped and depend on how much you trade per month.
Traders can expect to receive real money when obtaining cashback. This money can easily be withdrawn without any restrictions.
To activate the service, one needs to select the “Cashback” option in his/her personal area section. Clients can also use the FBS calculator to see how much you profit they can make in a month.
RESEARCH & EDUCATION
The brokerage firm offers a variety of analytics, research -and educational aspects for traders who are just starting out. At FBS, you can expect to receive the latest forex news and daily market analysis.
With FBS forex TV you will also have access to webinars that shows the newest trading plans. It must be noted that FBS’s education section is more in-depth than its research section.
FBS Forex News
With forex news offered by FBS, you will receive the latest information through various articles, across different asset classes. These asset classes include commodities, currencies, and stocks.
Daily Market Analysis
The Daily Market Analysis is one of the broker’s best features on offer and is divided into technical & fundamental analysis. This section offers in-depth fundamental and technical analysis for commodity and currency markets. Trade signals are also included in this section.
- Weekly Insights
- Daily Trading Plans
- Includes educational content
- Includes the entire range of technical and fundamental analysis
- Useful for new traders
- 4 Sections: Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate and Experienced
Tips for Traders
- Develop your trading skills
- Range of different trading strategies
- Free forex webinars
- Requires FBS registration in order to participate
- Forex video lessons
- Weekly Insights
- Daily FBS Trading Plans
- Education webinars
PROMOTIONS & BONUSES
FBS provides a range of different bonus and promotion offers. These include:
- FBS Trader Parties
- Get Car from FBS
- Trade 100 FBS Bonus (FBS 100 bonus)
- 100% FBS Deposit Bonus
The broker’s website will give you more information with regards to these bonuses and promotions.
Since 2009, FBS has earned several international awards, including:
- 2019 Most Progressive Forex Broker (Europe)
- 2019 Top FX Broker (Vietnam)
- 2018 Best Transparent FX Broker
- 2018 Best FX Trading Account
- 2018 Top Copy Trading Application (Global)
- 2018 Top FX Broker (Asia)
- 2017 Top Investor Education
- 2017 Top Forex IB Program (China)
IS FBS SAFE OR A SCAM?
Is FBS legit?
According to our research, FBS is a safe forex broker and is definitely not a scam. The FBS broker is compliant with regulatory requirements and offers a trustworthy trading environment.
As previously indicated, the brokerage was established in 2009 with a good track record. The FBS broker is also the official trading partner of FC Barcelona.
FBS is a trusted forex broker that offers everything that a trader needs who is just starting out. The broker provides its clients with wide-ranging educational materials, copy trading options, and a FBS demo account.
Up to 5 different trading accounts are offered, namely Cent, Micro, Standard, Zero Spread, and ECN. Each of these mentioned trading accounts has different benefits and features.
The FBS broker serves all type of traders with numerous trading tools and customer support are offered in different languages. FBS is also a reliable broker with European and international licenses to show.
Forex trading is available on mobile devices with a variety of apps and experiences. Traders can make use of the well-known MetaTrader 4 & 5 platforms.
A range of educational and research tools are provided by FBS via articles, video lessons, and webinars. FBS is a good broker choice when looking for an exceptional broker that can assist you in becoming an improved trader.
According to Brokersuggest.com, FBS is one of the best brokers in forex and one of the best forex brokers for beginners.